Amazon India is again with the day by day Amazon Quiz the place customers can reply questions and stand a possibility to win thrilling prizes. The Amazon Quiz for June 26, 2020, is are living now, and the winner will probably be eligible to win a GoPro Hero 8. Amazon quizzes focal point on product trivialities and give you the alternative for patrons to win thrilling prizes. The prizes for those quizzes vary from loose merchandise (together with cellphones and different devices) and candies to Amazon Pay stability. Take a look at the questions and solutions for at this time’s Amazon quiz to bag the GoPro Hero 8.
- As of late’s Amazon Quiz Prize: GoPro Hero 8
- Amazon Quiz Date: June 26 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners Checklist Declaration Date: To be introduced
- Step 1: That is an Amazon App most effective be offering, so we advise you obtain & set up the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Retailer or Apple’s App Retailer.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Check in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you happen to wouldn’t have an current Amazon account)
- Step 3: The best way to pass to the Amazon Quiz? Pass to the homepage and scroll down within the Amazon app > Provides > click on on Amazon Quiz Eight AM to 12 PM. Differently to visit the Amazon Quiz web page is through clicking at the Menu > Systems and Options > FunZone
- Step 4: Now simply click on the Amazon Quiz Banner & get started the quiz through tapping the “Get started” Button
- Step 5: It’s important to reply the 5 questions appropriately within the Day by day Amazon Quiz so as to be eligible to win thrilling prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of at this time’s Amazon Quiz questions appropriately, you’re going to then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ fortunate draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz fortunate draw winners are introduced at the winners listing declaration date.
Today’s Amazon quiz contest
Question 1. As of June 2020, which country is at the top of the recently released FIFA World Rankings?
Answer 1: Belgium
Question 2. Which actress who starred in the 1981 movie Umrao Jaan, played the role of Fatima Begum in ‘Gulabo Sitabo’?
Answer 2: Farrukh Jafar
Question 3. Which Indian Nobel prize winner was granted the 2020 ‘Peace Prize of the German Book Trade’?
Answer 3: Amartya Sen
Question 4. Which state on June 18 observed ‘Mask Day’ to spread awareness about the use of masks in controlling the spread of COVID-19?
Answer 4: Karnataka
Question 5. According to the BP statistical review, which country accounted for more than three-quarters of net global energy growth in 2019?
Answer 5: China