Amazon quiz answers for today, July 9 2020. Win a ₹50000 Amazon Pay by means of answering all 5 questions. Get the most recent Amazon quiz solutions for these days.
Amazon India is again with the day-to-day Amazon Quiz the place customers can resolution questions and stand an opportunity to win thrilling prizes. The Amazon Quiz for July 9 2020 is are living now, and the winner might be eligible to win a â‚¹50000 Amazon Pay. Amazon quizzes focal point on product minutiae and give you the alternative for patrons to win thrilling prizes. The prizes for those quizzes vary from loose merchandise (together with cell phones and different devices) and sweets to Amazon Pay steadiness. Take a look at the questions and answers for these days’s Amazon quiz to bag the ₹ 50000 Amazon Pay.
- These days’s Amazon Quiz Prize: â‚¹50000 Amazon Pay
- Amazon Quiz Date: July 9 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners Listing Declaration Date: To be introduced.
- Step 1: That is an Amazon App handiest be offering, so we propose you obtain & set up the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Retailer or Apple’s App Retailer.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Check in into your Amazon Account (Create an account in case you should not have an present Amazon account)
- Step 3: The way to pass to the Amazon Quiz? Move to the homepage and scroll down within the Amazon app > Gives > click on on Amazon Quiz eight AM to 12 PM. Otherwise to visit the Amazon Quiz web page is by means of clicking at the Menu > Methods and Options > FunZone
- Step 4: Now simply click on the Amazon Quiz Banner & get started the quiz by means of tapping the “Get started” Button
- Step 5: It’s important to resolution the 5 questions as it should be within the Day by day Amazon Quiz with a view to be eligible to win thrilling prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of these days’s Amazon Quiz questions as it should be, you’re going to then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ fortunate draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz fortunate draw winners are introduced at the winners record declaration date.
Question 1. Who recently became the third Indian to get inducted into the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires?
Answer 1: Nitin Menon
Question 2. Which carmaker’s share price recently crossed $1,000, making it worth more than Ford, General Motors, Honda and Fiat Chrysler put together?
Answer 2: Tesla
Question 3. Jean Castex has been named the new Prime Minister of which country, following the resignation of Edouard Philippe?
Answer 3: France
Question 4. Who was the first recipient of the Filmfare Best Choreography Award?
Answer 4: Saroj Khan
Question 5. Energia Space Corporation of which country recently announced its plans for taking the first tourist on a spacewalk by 2023?
Answer 5: Russia