- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
June 23, 2020, Amazon quiz answers
Question 1. ‘The Golden Gate’, ‘An Equal Music’ are books by which famous author born on June 20?
Answer 1: Vikram Seth
Question 2. Hyundai Nexo SUV is the Presidential state car used by the President of which country?
Answer 2: South Korea
Question 3. Which businessman born on June 15th, owns 38% of the world’s largest steel producer company and 20% of Queens Park Rangers F.C?
Answer 3: Lakshmi Mittal
Question 4. Ferdia Shaw has played the role of which 12-year-old genius in a movie released online on June 12th, 2020?
Answer 4: Artemis Fowl
Question 5. Which of these days observed on 12th June was launched by the International Labour Organization in 2002?
Answer 5: World Day Against Child Labour